Healthy skin is important for looking and feeling great. The first step to achieve this is to clear up acne. Make your own natural face wash, and then try these DIY home tips for scarring. Other skin issues can be harder to eliminate, however. We’re talking warts, skin tags, age spots, moles and blackheads. Fortunately, you can help remedy some of them using the natural methods below.
1. Oregano oil. WikiHow recommends oregano oil, a powerful antiseptic and antispasmodic, to help the skin tag dry up. For best results, apply five or six drops of oregano oil to the tag three times a day for about a month.
2. Castor oil and baking soda. Mix the two ingredients to make a thick paste. Dip a cotton swab in the paste and dab it on the skin tag. WikiHow says this is among the best home remedies for skin tags.
3. Lemon juice. According to WikiHow, lemon juice is not only acidic, but also antiseptic.
4. Onion and apple cider vinegar. Organic Facts suggests applying a mixture of equal parts onion juice and apple cider vinegar directly to the age spot. To make the onion juice, blend an onion, and then drain using a strainer.
5. Horseradish and milk. Soak raw horseradish in a bowl of milk for 20- 30 minutes. Next, Organic Facts says to apply the treated milk to the age spots. The antioxidants and volatile compounds can help the age spots fade and eventually disappear.
6. Buttermilk and tomato. Organic Facts says the potent acids in this odd combination can help fade age spots.
7. Cumin. Natural Remedies recommends applying a paste of ground cumin and water to your moles over a period of three weeks. (Remember the ABCDE of skin cancer when you’re looking at your moles, and don’t try home treatments on any you think may be suspicious. Show your doctor first.)
8. Essential-oil bath.
CLICK NEXT PAGE BELOW TO CONTINUE READING …