Super easy recipe for delicious Nutella “mousse”. Only 2 ingredients required, 5 minutes of work you have fluffy, easy and tasty dessert. If you are a Nutella lover you’ll defiantly going to love this mousse.
- 1 cup (240 ml) heavy cream, cold
- 1/2 cup (160g) Homemade Nutella Recipe
1. Place Nutella in microwave safe bowl. Microwave for a few seconds until soften. Let cool.
2. beat the heavy cream until it forms stiff peaks. Gently fold in the melted Nutella until no streaks remain.
3. Transfer the mousse to a piping bag. If the mousse too runny, refrigerate for 1 hour in the piping bag. Pipe into serving dishes and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
4. Top with chocolate and nuts.