Cherry Fudge with Dark Chocolate
- 2 1/2 cup white chocolate
- 7oz jar Fluff (marshmallow cream)
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- pinch salt
- 1 Tbsp cherry flavored gelatin
- 1/2 cup dried cherries
- 10oz dark chocolate, melted
HOW TO MAKE IT :
- In large saucepan, melt butter with sugar, cream and pinch of salt. Bring to a boil over medium high heat. Once boiling, set timer for 5 minutes and add in cherry gelatin.
- After 5 minutes remove from heat. In mixing bowl, add white chocolate and marshmallow cream. Pour hot mixture over this and beat with a whisk until smooth and creamy (and all chocolate is melted. Fold in dried cherries.
- Pour in a parchment paper lined 9inch square pan. Pour melted dark chocolate over cherry fudge and refrigerate 4 hours or overnight. Cut into squares and enjoy!