Each summer, we take a trip down to the beautiful white sands of Gulf Shores, Alabama. One of the highlights of those trips is always our visit to Original Oyster House because of their scrumptious Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Pie. I mean, their other food is great, too, but there’s something about that pie.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 16 ounces frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 Oreo Cookie pie crust
- Use a mixer to combine the softened cream cheese, peanut butter, and powdered sugar together.
- Add the whipped topping and fold together. This may take a little work to get it completely combined, but it will happen. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Spread into pie crust. Cover and freeze overnight. Slice and serve topped with whipped cream and a drizzle of chocolate syrup, if desired.