Hasselback Cheesy Bread is a loaf of French bread that is filled with a garlic and olive oil mixture, three kinds of cheese, and baked until golden brown.
- 1 loaf French bread, approximately 24 inches
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup (½ stick) butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley, minced
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella, sliced
- 1 cup white cheddar cheese, shredded
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Loosely place a large piece of aluminum foil into an 11×17-inch baking dish. (You could also use a large baking sheet.)
- Slice the top of the bread loaf into 1-inch (or ½-inch) sections, not slicing all the way through the loaf. The number of slices will depend on the length of your loaf.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the olive oil, melted butter, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, salt, and parsley.
- Using a spoon, drizzle the mixture into the grooves of the bread.
- Stuff the mozzarella slices, cheddar cheese, and parmesan cheese into the grooves of the bread.
- Place the loaf on the aluminum foil and loosely wrap the foil around the bread, sealing the loaf inside.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, carefully open up the foil and bake the bread for another 5-10 minutes, or until golden brown and the cheese is fully melted. Serve warm.