Prep Time : 15 minutes
Cook Time : 10 minutes
Additional Time : 2 hours
Total Time : 2 hours 25 minutes
Do you want to be the success of all parties? Learn how to make chocolate candy! It’s easier than you think and it’s easy to customize with your favorite flavors and mixes, making you the star of every dessert table!
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- ¾ cup heavy cream
- ¾ cup unsalted butter
- Pinch of salt
- 11 oz milk chocolate chips
- 1 jar (7oz) marshmallow cream
HOW TO MAKE IT :
- Prepare an 8-inch square baking dish by lining it with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Add milk chocolate chips and marshmallow cream to a large mixing bowl. Set aside.
- In a large, heavy saucepan, add butter, cream, sugar and salt. Bring to a boil over medium high heat, stirring frequently. Once boiling, continue to boil for a full 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and pour over chocolate and marshmallow cream. Using an electric mixer, blend for about one minute, until chips or morsels are melted and mixture is smooth.
- Add any desired mix-ins and fold them in with a spoon, gently. Pour mixture into prepared baking dish and refrigerate for two hours (or overnight), covered with a piece of plastic wrap.
- Once set, cut into bite sized pieces and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to two weeks.