This homemade Italian dressing recipe is as delicious as it gets. Italian seasoning is blended with dijon mustard, red wine vinegar and oil. Everything is better homemade!
- ▢½ cup vegetable oil (or use half olive oil, half vegetable oil)
- ▢3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- ▢1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- ▢½ teaspoon Italian seasoning
- ▢1 teaspoon sugar
- ▢salt and pepper to taste
- Add all ingredients to a jar with a tight fitting lid.
- Shake well to combine. Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.
- Serve over fresh greens. Makes about ⅔ cup.
Nutrition information is based on 2 tablespoons of Italian dressing.