Bright, flavorful, & full of fresh veggies, this Italian Tortellini Salad is the perfect dish for a potluck or backyard BBQ!
- ▢16 ounces cheese tortellini
- ▢1 cup Italian dressing homemade or store-bought
- ▢1 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- ▢¾ cup salami diced
- ▢⅓ cup red onion diced
- ▢½ red pepper diced
- ▢½ green pepper diced
- ▢2 tablespoons parmesan cheese shredded
- ▢1 tablespoon parsley
- Bring a medium pot of water to a boil and cook tortellini according to package directions.
- Cool completely by running under cold water.
- Combine all ingredients and refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.
- 1 cup marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- 1/2 cup pitted olives
- 1/2 cup sundried tomatoes