This lemon icebox cake is the perfect dessert recipe for summer. Graham crackers, pudding, lemon, whipped cream …It’s cold, creamy, super easy to make, and completely no bake.
- 1 package lemon instant pudding mix (3.5 oz package)
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 3 cups whipped topping , divided
- 12 sheets graham crackers
- Line an 8×8 or 9×9 inch square baking pan with aluminum foil, leaving an overhang around the edges.
- In a large bowl whisk together the pudding mix & milk.
- Gently fold in the lemon zest and 2 cups of the whipped topping.
- Spread 2 tablespoons of the lemon filling onto the bottom of the pan.
- Place a layer of graham crackers over top. You may need to break or trim some of the crackers.
- Spread 1/2 of the lemon filling over top.
- Place a layer of graham crackers over the lemon filling. Then add another layer of graham crackers.
- Spread 1 cup of whipped topping over top.
- Place in the freezer for 4 hours to set.
- When ready to serve, lift the cake out using the aluminum foil overhang and cut into pieces. If it’s been in the freezer for over 4 hours, I recommend letting it soften in the fridge for 30 minutes before enjoying.