If you an Oreo lover you’ll love this Oreo cheesecake. These baked Oreo cheesecake bars are so rich, creamy and delicious! this recipe is easy to follow and even if you are not an experienced baker you’ll mange to bake this amazing cheesecake,
For the crust:
- 26 Oreo cookies
- 1/4 cup (60g) butter, melted
For the filling:
- 2½ cups (560g) Full Fat Cream cheese, room temperature
- 2/3 cup (160g) Sour cream
- 12-16 oreo cookies, crushed
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup + 2 Tbsp (175g) Sugar
- 3 eggs, room temperature
1. Preheat oven to 325F (165C).
2. In a food processor or Ziploc bag crush Oreo cookies to fine crumbs. Add melted butter and pulse until combined.
3. Press into 9X9-inch (22X22cm) square pan or 20X25cm rectangle pan baking lined with parchment paper. Bake for 10 minutes. Set aside while making the filling.
4. In a large bowl beat cream cheese, vanilla extract and sugar until smooth. Add sour cream, beat until smooth. Add eggs, one at the time, beating to combine after each addition.
5. Crush or chop Oreo cookies and fold into the filling. Pour the filing over the crust. And sprinkle some crushed Oreos (optional).
6. Bake for 40-45 minutes or until almost set. Let cool to room temperature, then refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Cut into squares