This easy marinade makes the perfect juicy chicken and can be tailored to suit your meal!
- ▢⅓ cup vegetable oil
- ▢2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- ▢2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- ▢3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- ▢1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ▢1 tablespoon soy sauce
- ▢1 teaspoon black pepper
- ▢2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- ▢1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ▢1 tablespoon brown sugar
- ▢4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Combine all marinade ingredients in a small bowl or a freezer bag.
- Add chicken and marinate at least 1 hour or up to 6 hours.
- Grill, bake or broil as desired.
To Grill Boneless Chicken Breasts
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat and cook chicken 7-8 minutes per side or until internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Rest 3-5 minutes before serving.