There comes a time in life when you realize you have to cut back on carbs, and that’s great! What nobody tells you is that you don’t have to give up your favorite foods. Our green, but delicious zucchini sliders are proof of that.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 2 large courgettes cut into thick slices (8 slices in total).
- 5 ounces of ground meat.
- 4 slices of cheddar or American cheese
- 8 slices of pickled gherkins
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cut your zucchini, make sure you finish with a couple of thick slices.
- Make beef patties by trying to match the diameter of your zucchini slices.
- 3. Spray your zucchini slices with oil and cook them for 5 minutes in your air fryer until they are crisp and golden brown.
- 4. Cook your burgers in a pan. Cook for 2 minutes on each side.
- 5. Cover the burgers with the cheese and pickles. 6. Assemble your sliders using the zucchini as a bun.
Pro tip: Use a cocktail spike to keep them from falling apart.
- Advertisement -