These crunchy southwestern chicken wraps are a fun and healthy 15-minute lunch. They’re packed with veggies, protein, sauce, and Fritos!
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup salsa
- 1 1/2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 4 large tortillas (wrap size)
- 1 1/3 cups shredded lettuce
- 1/2 cup tomato, diced
- 1 whole avocado, diced
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 cups cooked chicken, shredded
- 1 cup Fritos, crushed
- In a bowl, mix together sour cream, salsa, and taco seasoning until well blended.
- Lay a tortilla flat on a cutting board. Spread 1 heaping tablespoon of sauce over the bottom half of the tortilla, leaving a 1-inch border on each side.
- Sprinkle ⅓ cup of lettuce, 2 tablespoons of tomato, ¼ of the avocado, 2 tablespoons of cheese, and ½ cup of chicken over the sauce. Crush ¼ cup of Fritos over the chicken. Drizzle 1 tablespoon of sauce over the top.
- Fold in the sides and roll tightly. Repeat with the remaining wraps. Cut in half to serve.
- Wrap leftovers in plastic wrap and store in the fridge for 3 days.