Frozen S’mores are a sweet treat with graham crackers surrounding layers of a cream cheese and marshmallow mixture with a layer of chocolate pudding.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow fluff
- 1 tub (8 ounces) cool whip
- 2 cups (490g) milk
- 1 box (3.4 ounces) instant chocolate pudding
- 12 graham crackers, broken into 24 squares
- Prepare a 9×13-inch pan by lining it with parchment paper. (The paper should extend up the sides.)
- In a medium bowl, combine the cream cheese, marshmallow fluff, and cool whip. Pour the mixture into the prepared 9×13-inch pan.
- In a separate bowl, combine the instant pudding and milk. Mix with a hand mixer (about 2 minutes or until thickened). Pour pudding over the marshmallow mixture and freeze for about 4 hours.
- Remove the pan from the freezer and top with 12 graham cracker squares.
- Place a cutting board on top of the pan, and carefully flip the pan over. The contents of the pan should now be on the cutting board.
- Place the remaining 12 graham cracker squares on the frozen marshmallow mixture. Cut into 12 squares and serve cold!