No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Bars – This recipe is healthy, gluten free, dairy free, vegan dessert. Whether you are on a diet or not you will love this healthy guilt free dessert. Really easy to make and so delicious! God as a dessert, as a post workout snack or even to take to school or work.
- 4½ cups (400g) rolled oats
- 3 cups (270g) oat flour
- 2 cup (480ml) Coconut oil
- ⅔ cup (210g) Maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 cup (500g) Smooth peanut butter
- 20 oz (560g) Dark chocolate
- 2 teaspoon Vanilla extract
1. In a large bowl mix coconut oil, maple/honey and vanilla extract. Add oats and salt, stir until well combined.
2. Line a 9×9 inch (22x22cm) square baking pan or 20×25 cm rectangle pan with parchment paper. Press 2/3 of the oatmeal mixture in the bottom of the pan, refrigerate while making the filling.
3. Melt chocolate and peanut butter together. Spread over the oatmeal layer.
4. Sprinkle the remaining oatmeal mixture over the chocolate-peanut butter mixture and slightly press.
5. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until set. Cut into squares.