These Carrot muffins are moist, flavorful, and full of warm spices!
- ▢2 cups flour
- ▢1 ½ teaspoons baking soda
- ▢2 teaspoons cinnamon
- ▢½ teaspoon salt
- ▢1 cup sugar
- ▢1 cup vegetable oil
- ▢3 eggs
- ▢2 cups raw carrot shredded
- ▢1 apple peeled and shredded
- ▢½ cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Greased or line muffin tins.
- In a large bowl whisk together flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt.
- Whisk sugar, oil, and eggs in a separate bowl.
- Stir egg mixture into dry ingredients just until combined.
- Lightly fold in carrots, apples and raisins.
- Divide the mixture into prepared muffin tins
- Bake 22-26 minutes or until tops are golden and a toothpick comes out clean.
Keep muffins in a zippered bag or airtight container at room temperature for up to 5 days. Put a slice of bread in the container to help absorb excess moisture.Freeze when they are fully cooled by popping them in a zippered bag. They should keep about a month in the freezer.