These Oreo truffles are so easy to make and so delicious. They are filled with crushed Oreo cookies and cream cheese and covered with dark,mlik and white chocolate.
- 24 Oreo cookies 3/4 cup (170g)
- Cream cheese 7oz (200g)
- Milk/Dark chocolate 7oz (200g)
- White chocolate 7oz (200g)
- Chocolate sprinkles
- Crushed Oreo cookies
- White chocolate Milk/dark chocolate
1. Place Oreo cookies in a food processor. Crush into fine crumbs.
2. Add cream cheese and pulse until combined and smooth.
3. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
4. Shape into 1-inch balls and freeze for 15-20 minutes.
5. Melt the chocolate in the microwave in 20-30 second pulses or over double boiler.
6. Dip each truffle in the chocolate, transfer into a parchment paper. Sprinkle with your desired topping.
7. Let set before serving.