Easy Ramen Recipe is a flavorful side dish made with cooked Ramen noodles that are blended with a garlicky, seasoned sauce with a kick from red pepper flakes.
- 1 package Ramen noodles cooked according to package directions, without seasoning (discard flavor packet)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons garlic
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- ½ teaspoon everything seasoning
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, melt butter.
- Add garlic and cook 1 minute.
- Add soy sauce, red pepper flakes, and brown sugar. Stir to combine.
- Add cooked noodles and toss to coat in the sauce.
- Push the noodles to the side and add the eggs to the empty space.
- Scramble the eggs and mix them into the noodles.
- Season with everything seasoning. Serve warm