These easy Mini S’mores Cheesecakes are made with a graham cracker crust, chocolate filling, melted chocolate and toasted marshmallows on top! It’s such a fun fall recipe – with or without the campfire!
1 cup (134g) graham cracker crumbs
2 tbsp (26g) sugar
4 tbsp (56g) butter, melted
12 ounces (339g) cream cheese, room temperature
1/2 cup (104g) sugar
6 tbsp (42g) natural unsweetened cocoa powder
1/2 cup (115g) sour cream
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
2 tbsp (30ml) milk
2–3 hershey’s chocolate bars
12–14 regular sized marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 325°F (162°C). Add cupcake liners to a cupcake pan.
- Combine the crust ingredients and divide the mixture between the cupcake liners (about 1 1/2 to 2 tablespoons per cup) and press into the bottoms.
- Bake crusts for 8-10 minutes then remove from oven. Allow to cool while you make the filling.
CHEESECAKE FILLING AND TOPPING
- Reduce oven to 300°F (148°C).
- In a large bowl, mix the cream cheese, sugar and cocoa powder until combined (Use low speed to keep less air from getting into the batter, which can cause cracks). Scrape down the sides of the bowl.
- Add the sour cream, vanilla extract and milk. Beat on low speed until well combined.
- Add the eggs one at a time, beating slowly and scraping the sides of the bowl after each addition.
- Divide the batter between the cupcake liners and fill most of the way.
- Bake cheesecakes for 15-17 minutes, then turn off oven and leave the door closed for another 15 minutes.
- Crack the oven door and allow cheesecakes to cool for 10 minutes, then put in the fridge to finish cooling.
- Once the cheesecakes are cooled and firm, place a couple rectangles of chocolate on top of each, then a marshmallow.
- Place the cheesecakes on a cookie sheet and broil until the chocolate is melted and marshmallows are lightly browned. Cheesecakes are best if served immediately. Leftovers can be refrigerated for 3-4 days.