- Spray a 7×11-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Add Oreo cookies to a food processor and crush until you have a fine crumb and very few larger pieces.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the crushed Oreo cookies and melted butter and stir until evenly distributed.
- Pour crust into the prepared baking dish and firmly press to the edges.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese until it is light and fluffy.
- Add in the confectioners’ sugar and cherry pie filling. Beat until combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips, reserving ¼ cup for the topping.
- Gently fold in the whipped topping. Pour the filling mixture into the prepared cookie crust, spreading it out to form an even layer.
- Top with the remaining mini chocolate chips and refrigerate for 4 hours, or until the filling is firm and cold.