This Pumpkin Chocolate Brownie Cheesecake is perfect for fall and the holidays. This creamy, irresistable cheesecake has a moist brownie on the bottom and a no-bake pumpkin cheesecake on top.
19.9 oz (or similar) box brownie mix (and ingredients required on box)
16 oz cream cheese, room temperature
1 cup sugar
3/4 cup pumpkin puree
1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
4 oz cool whip
CHOCOLATE WHIPPED CREAM
3/4 cup whipping cream
1/4 cup powdered sugar
3 tbsp cocoa
- Line the bottom of a 9 inch springform pan with parchment paper and grease the sides. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare brownie mix according to directions on the box.
- Pour batter into springform pan and bake according to directions on box.
- Allow to cool for about 5 minutes, then remove to cooling rack to finish cooling.
- Once the brownie has cooled, make the cheesecake. Beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Add pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice and mix until smooth.
- Fold in Cool Whip.
- Place brownie back into the springform pan and line inside edges of pan with parchment paper.
- Spread cheesecake evenly on top of brownie, then put in refrigerator until firm about 3-4 hours.
- To make chocolate whipped cream, freeze a metal bowl and whisk attachment for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove bowl from freezer, add heavy whipping cream, and whip on high speed until it begins to thicken.
- Add powdered sugar and cocoa and whip until it you get stiff peaks.
- Pipe whipped cream around edges of cheesecake.
- Drizzle chocolate sauce over finished cheesecake, if desired.