One of the best dessert salad recipes ever! This easy recipe is made with vanilla pudding, green apples, Cool Whip, caramel and loads of Snickers bars.
- 1 (3.4oz/102g) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 cup 2% or whole milk
- 2 cups Cool Whip, thawed
- 4 small Granny Smith apples, chopped
- 6 Snickers bars, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1/2 cup caramel sauce
- In a large bowl, stir together the vanilla pudding mix and milk. Fold in the Cool Whip.
- Add the Granny Smith apples and Snickers bars and gently mix them in the pudding mix.
- Scoop the dipping into a serving bowl and top with caramel sauce. Serve chilled.