Strawberry Cake Mix Cookies
- 1 box Strawberry Cake Mix 16.25 oz
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips/ chocolate candies M&M’s
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine cake mix and eggs in a medium mixing bowl. Add melted butter. Mix well.
- Add in white chocolate chips and chocolate candies and stir to combine. I prefer to stir the candy in by hand so that they don’t get crushed.
- Use a medium 1.5 TBSP cookie scoop to measure out dough and place on the cookie sheet. Top with a few more chocolate candies, if you’d like.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes. Once they’re done, remove from oven and let them rest for another 3-5 minutes on the hot cookie sheet. Transfer to baking racks to cool completely.
- Makes 3 dozen cookies.