- 2 Cans of cinnamon rolls
- 2 Cans of fried apples Found at Aldi’s
- 1 TBSP Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spread out one can of cinnamon rolls flattened out for the bottom crust in a greased pie pan. Bake for 3-5 minutes.
- Drain almost all of 3 cans of fried apples juice and add in a tablespoon of flour. Pour in the pan and sprinkle cinnamon/sugar on top.
- The top crust is another can of cinnamon rolls woven together. (Just flatten and use a pizza cutter to make strips).
- Bake for 20 minutes covered with foil then another 10 minutes uncovered. Drizzle icing from the cinnamon roll cans on top!